9/14/2011

Nike Air Jordan shoes bag


Well buy from FinishLine.com ! I don’t know if i would spend that much for a bag that doesn’t do much other than hold a sneaker or 2. I have to admit, when it comes to stuff like this, FinishLine.com seems to give you your fix. If you want a Jordan backpack that looks allot like the Air Jordan 6, then go and get it As for the other air jordan's in this, I can barely see them. Here is thee description from the FinishLine.com

This ultimate Jordan accessory is ready for your laptop or medium sized carry items. Jordan VI shoe bottom details and a stitched, magnetic flap closure with iridescent Jumpman, rubber Jordan-XVII-style eyelets and Jordan XX1 embroidery detail. Removable shoulder straps with brushed metal clips and embroidery detail. Fully lined, with an ergonomic Jordan-VI-themed handle. 61% nylon/39% polyurethane.


AJ 16 eyelets h’uh? lol Well, whether you see it or not its still a fresh looking bag. It costs too much for me though but if my sneaker budget wasn’t exploding, I would probably get it just to have it from FinishLine.com




没有评论:

发表评论